MAKE UP SERVICES
Mon. 9 to 5
1314 E. Sonterra Blvd. #5101 San Antonio, Texas 78258
HAIR STUDIO SONTERRA SALON / 210-403-3350 / text 210-414-5739
ervice Area: San Antonio, Stone Oak, Sonterra, 78258, 78259, 78260,78261, 78266, 78232, 78248, North Central San Antonio, Hollywood Park
Text us 210.414.5739
1314 E. Sonterra Blvd. Suite 5101
A Lash Lift is an eyelash treatment that straightens, lifts, and shapes your natural lashes. The results are similar to that of an eyelash curler but without the damaging effects and can last up to 6 weeks. This is the perfect service for clients who want an eyelash enhancement service, without committing to the maintenance of eyelash extensions. This is also a wonderful treatment for those who use eyelash growth serums and want to further enhance their lashes. Eyelashes look more full, beautiful and flirty when they are lifted up away from the eyelid. Make the most of your eyelashes with a Dolly Lash Lift!
Lash Lift / with Lash Tiint (approx. 1hr )..............$129
Step-by-step Dolly Lash Lift Treatment:
1. Eyes and eyelashes will be thoroughly cleansed and primed to remove any excess oil & debris. Your eyes will remain closed throughout the
rest of your appointment.
2. An appropriately sized silicone pad will be selected depending on the look you wish to achieve and the length of your natural lashes
(Smaller pad for more lift, larger pad for a less lift and more curl).
3. A thin strip of adhesive will be applied to the underside of the silicone pad, which your specialist will then bend and shape to fit the curve
of your eyelid. The pad will then be gently placed right above the lash line. Another thin strip of adhesive will be placed on the upper side of
the upper side of the silicone pad and your lashes will then be pushed upwards and secured to the pad. Your specialist will take the time
ensure that the lashes are fanned out evenly over the silicone pad without tangles or cross-overs.
4. A perming solution will then be evenly applied over the lashes. This will be left on for approximately 15 minutes.
5. Once activated, the perming solution will be removed and a setting solution will be applied in the same manner that the perming solution
was applied. This will be left on for approximately 15 minutes.
6. After the allotted time, the setting solution will be removed. A nourishing lotion will then be applied to the lashes to condition and help to
remove any residual adhesive. Your specialist will then gently remove the curling rods by rolling them downwards back over the lashes.
7. Excess lotion is used to remove and residual adhesive from the eyelid and lashes.
8. Once all is clean, you'll be ready to admire your beautiful new lashes in the mirror.
*To prevent lash damage from over processing, a Lash Lift Treatment can only be scheduled every 6 weeks (no sooner). Please let us know if it's been less than 6 weeks since your last treatment.